Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls




Ingredients:

1 Medium Head of Cabbage
2 lbs. Ground beef
1 Cup of Uncooked White Rice
1 Tbs Fresh Crushed Garlic
1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Small Onion, diced finely
2 Cans Tomato Soup (I know, that's what I thought at first)
Salt & Pepper

Combine all ingredients, except the cabbage and the Tomato Soup (I add about a TBS of the soup to the mixture).

Boil Cabbage slightly until you can remove each leaf easily (I usually boil mine for about 45 minutes).  Remove and dry the leaves and roll with meat mixture inside.

ROLLING INSTRUCTIONS: http://goo.gl/uax1hd

Line the bottom of your slow cooker with the "ugly leaves".

Place one layer of rolls in your cooker and cover with one of the cans of soup.  Repeat this and cover the top layer with the remaining can of soup. I usually get 2 layers out of this.

Cook on low for about 4-5 hours!  SO GOOD!!!

Comments